Here is all of the information you need to know before clicking transfer.
What do we transfer over?
Once you decide to transfer we will transfer all of your websites and notes from the Classic dashboard to Orion.
We also transfer all of your Backups. You can download and restore in Orion all of your previous backups from the Classic. The Orion backups are incremental and they run off-site. They are stored on AWS, making your websites safer than ever. You will have to revisit your backup scheduling and adjust it again once you are working in Orion.
What doesn’t get transferred?
- Your website settings don’t get transferred. This means that for each website you need to adjust the settings again. You can adjust website settings on a global or per website basis. Here is a bit more information to get you started with settings.
- SEO results. If you need a copy of your previous SEO results make sure you make an export.
- Client Reports. Your previous Client Reports will not be transferred over, download and save them. This is because Orion has a more sophisticated Client Reports.
- Code Snippets. All of your code snippets won’t be saved, so copy them in a safe place.
- Subusers. Subusers will be removed. You need to re-add your subusers as collaborators in Orion. Here is a guide to help you.
Classic plans in Orion
If you are a:
- Standard user, your standard plan will be canceled, as all of the features in the Standard plan are free in Orion. If you would like a refund please contact our support and they will do that for you.
- Professional or Business user, your plan will be transferred over, so you will have the same features as you were paying for in the Classic. To transfer your funds when in Orion make sure to activate your legacy bundle. To do this, click the Add-on tab in the sidebar and go to Bundles. There you will see “Enable” button for you legacy plan.
Need more help?
If you have questions with regards to transferring over to Orion, we have a comprehensive Guide that can help you get to know the dashboard. On the left you will find everything you need to know about Orion. If you want to talk more about features or pricing, or have any unanswered questions, our Customer Happiness team is always happy to help.