The end of the year is looming and I find myself writing up another final post in another ManageWP series — our top WordPress posts of the month. Throughout 2012 I have tweeted out, linked to and mentioned literally hundreds of posts relating to WordPress. With that in mind I thought I’d take this opportunity to list my posts of the year.
What you’ll find below is my pick of the best posts featured by ManageWP in 2012. There’s certainly something for everyone here, and all of the posts are top quality.
So what are you waiting for? Just pick out a category that interests you and get started!
- Best WordPress Themes 2012
- 20 top-quality portfolio WordPress themes
- 60+ Best WordPress News Theme Roundup
- 25 Best Responsive WordPress Themes 2012
- 20 Free WordPress Pinterest-Style Themes
- Best Landing Page Themes for WordPress
- 25 of the Latest and Best WordPress Themes for Review Sites
- WordPress Plugins That Make Your Life Easier
- 10 Plugins to Help Spring Clean Your WordPress Blog
- Best WordPress SEO Plugins For 2012
- WordPress: Top 5 Social Sharing Plugins for Your WP Website in 2012
- Top 15 WordPress Plugins for Business Websites
- Secrets Of High-Traffic WordPress Blogs
- How I monetized a blog in 30 days: what worked, and what didn’t
- Are You Setting Up WordPress For SEO Success?
- Why I Chose the Plain Jane WordPress Comment System Over Others
WordPress Website Design
- The 10 Commandments of Web Design
- 43 Web Design Mistakes You Should Avoid
- One More Time: Typography Is The Foundation Of Web Design
- Eric Meyer on the past, present and future of CSS
- 15 Best CSS Practices to Make Your Life Easier
- Twenty Advanced CSS Tutorials
- The Ultimate Site Finalization Checklist for Professional WordPress Websites
- 5 Reasons You Should Lightbox Your Post Images
- Anatomy of a Successful Landing Page
- Why Jakob Nielsen Is Wrong About Mobile Websites
- Tips and best practices to develop responsive websites
- The top responsive web design problems … and how to avoid them!
- Getting WordPress to play nice with responsive images
- The WordPress header.php Template File: Do’s and Don’ts of Good Header Design
- Conquering the wp-config.php File – 11 Good Practices
- Using the Power of the .htaccess File to Improve WordPress SEO
- WordPress Plugin Development Strategies
- Guide To WordPress Coding Standards
What’s Your Favorite WordPress Post of 2012?
Now it’s your turn — if you could recommend just one WordPress post for us to read from 2012, what would it be? Let us know in the the comments section!